Daria's Rantings - The MHF (Manusia Handal Fitnah)

*I am posting this fifteenth ranting as my alter-ego the misanthropic Daria Morgendorffer

Have you heard about the MHF or Manusia Handal Fitnah (People who Excelled in Backbiting and Slander)? You have not? Unfortunately for my family, we have been subjected to such horrific acts by the MHF since early 1900s. Argghhh…

If you've read the 'Hantu' story in the Gedung Kuning book, you would know how the MHF had spread lies about my great-grandfather having a hantu or ghost that helped him become a millionaire (during those days). To this day, those lies are still being perpetuated by the MHF. Why are they so nasty? Worse, they have included another target: Moi

Slander #1:
My family’s baiyat (oath of allegiance or agreement) with the Jinn (Genie/Devil)

Slander #2:
I slept around

Slander #3:
I prefer to lead a westernized living though I pretend to love Islam

Slander #4:
I am an upper-middle class brat who did not graduate from Cambridge University

Slander #5:
I am always in trouble with the authority so better not even intern or work with me.


If my family were to have a baiyat with the Jinn, wouldn’t we be asking for greater things like becoming billionaires with major businesses around the world? If I wanted to confirm my place in the hellfire, wouldn’t I ask the Devil to get me into Harvard Medical School even with my not-so-good MCAT marks? Why would we still be struggling and working hard to make an honest living, n’est pas

Ooi MHF who profess to be Muslims, having a baiyat with the Jinn equates to attributing partners to Allah or God--Polytheism is a Great Sin.
“Surely Allah does not forgive that anything should be associated with him… and whoever associates anything with Allah, he devises indeed a great sin.” (Surah an-Nisā’ 4:48) 

“Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust.” (Surah al-Mā’ida 5:72)

Slander #2 to #5:
Whatever dudes. You know those are not true. Even if they are true (do you have proof?), why does my life bother you? Insecure much?

Did you not know that all these gheebah (backbiting), buhtan (slander) and nameemah (malicious gossip) are haram (impermissible)?
“… do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother?” (Surah Al-Hujraat 49:12) 

It was narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever has wronged his brother with regard to his honour or anything else, let him seek his forgiveness today, before there will be no dinar and no dirham, and if he has any good deeds to his credit they will be taken from him in a manner commensurate with the wrong he did, and if he has no good deeds, then some of his counterpart’s bad deeds will be taken and added to his burden."

My dear MHF, as long as you continue to do what you do, then I guess my family and I will benefit in the Hereafter. How thrilling! And yes, may I remind you that some family members are in their 80s and might pass on soon. Then again, death knows no age or status.

Salaam. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts