Brochure



Check out our latest brochure!
Guys and Girls who read are hot! 

Helang Books may be new to the publishing world but like the eagle, we are visionaries and will soar in spite of obstacles and hate remarks thrown at us. I quote from my Mina meets Cambridge book:

Hidayah’s Journey 

“When I was in junior college, I wanted to apply to Oxford University but my civics tutor discouraged me. He thought I was not smart enough, and that Oxford would not accept me.


When I was working, I wanted to apply for the postgraduate scholarship offered by my employer but my boss refused to give support. He believed I was not good enough to enter the well-known universities I had named in my application. He told me to apply to ‘easier-to-get-in universities’ instead.


Thankfully for me, I did not heed their advice. I worked hard and persevered. I did not give up. I was awarded the prestigious Fulbright Scholarship, amongst other prizes and scholarships received in the course of my studies. I also graduated from Cambridge University. 


So, never let anyone belittle you or say that you cannot do it. Always believe in your abilities. Remember, success is sweeter especially when you have had to struggle to achieve it. You can and should dream big!”

Comments

Popular Posts