Daria's Rantings - Diana V

*I am posting this fourth ranting as my alter-ego the misanthropic Daria Morgendorffer

Oh Diana! Where do I even start? I don't think you are as "sadistic, ruthless and brilliant" as the real Diana of V (remember that TV series?). But then, why would your fleet members abandon you? Oh, were they inferior to the genetically-blessed you? So you used your beauty to charm people into doing what you want them to do. But why poke into other people's affairs? We don't even bother with your own indiscreet affairs.

Diana: Why is Daria so upset? It is just a Mango Tree. Unlike my ordeal fighting the Resistance... that was more traumatising! 

Diana: I had achieved many important things even when I was 18. I studied overseas... and my book is best-selling! All XXXX copies were snapped up! People love what I wrote.
Me: Ok...
Diana: Did you know my ancestors did many great things for this country. If it wasn't for my ancestors, you would still be bottomless.
Me: What? I saw my ancestors' photos in the late 1800s and they were not bottomless! Where did you get this information?
Diana: It was written in books in the library.
Me: Really? I will check.
Diana: I also did many things for the underprivileged. I must have gotten this charitable streak from my ancestors who rescued many poor souls from the streets. What did your ancestors and you do, Daria?


I was left speechless. Well, short Diana (who uses 5 inches heels), at least I don't dress like some karaoke singer from Sin Po Po Bar when I attend posh events like you always do.

Comments

Popular Posts