Leaving Bethlehem...



Some images snapped @ Lehigh on my last day...

As I walked around Lehigh University, I felt 'sebak di dada'. I've grown to love the picturesque campus, met some wonderful people, learned from the best in the field.

How can I forget mugging @ library; makan sessions at Din's & Raya's; chillin' at Deja Brew & Denny's; all the community service trips; everyone at St Luke's Hospital; learning to bake Kek Lapis from Kak Alo; luncheon with neighbours & friends; cooking Sambal Goreng; coming back home at 5 am (from studying) only to meet Philip at the door and have him ground his 'daughter'; buffalo wings; smiling at the shy American grad student who shovelled snow from my car; all the outings with beloved sorority sisters of Alpha Delta Kappa; LL Bean; bonding with good friends; the memorable car accident outside Trembley the night before Commencement.

As per Anuar Zain's song 'Perpisahan':
Ku harungi hari demi hari
Bersama wajah tak mungkin akan kembali


Well, this Pennsylvanian girl will soon become a New Yorker.
A new city, a new adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts